• MF shall be assigned rights for a particular city/state to represent Phonup and appoint sub franchisees in the assigned territory
• MF shall also open one Unit Franchise Store in his territory to showcase the model to prospective sub franchisees
• MF shall deploy his team to develop his territory and appoint sub franchisees in the assigned territory
Investment = INR Rs.33.49 lacs
• UF shall be representing Phonup™ as a one-stop shop for selling Refurbished/ Pre-owned mobile phones, mobile phone accessories, multi brand mobile phone repairs, buy back & exchange of used mobile phones and extended warranty solutions for the customer
• Minimum store area requirement is 250 ft² (High street/Market)
Investment = INR Rs.10.99 lacs
Phonup is here to Revolutionise Unboxed, Refurbished and Pre-Owned Mobile Phone market in India. The brand is setting up franchise stores across the country which will be one stop solution for all Mobile and Electronics needs of the customer. The Brand aims to transform currently highly un-organized Pre-owned handset & repair market by offering 40+ points QC Certified handsets with upto 12 Months warranty and Trustworthy handset repairs with upto 3 months warranty.
The brand runs its own World class QC, Refurb and Repair facility supported with highly trained and equipped technicians. The brand carries more than 5000 Mobile Phones Inventory which is virtually accessible to customers and franchise partners. The brand offers Buyback and Replaceable Inventory which gives ease of operation and peace of mind in business. The brand also offers Exchange of old phones and uses best quality spare parts in repairs.
Phonup aims to be the Market Leader in the world of refurbished Mobile Phones. Our specialized repair is without a doubt one of our greatest strengths in a business where devices seems to have shorten their life cycles. Extending the life cycle of a device involves environmental care in terms of emissions and energy necessary for disposal. For these reasons, we are committed to improving the sustainability of the high-tech frontier, both for the collection and re-use.